Do Good & Win!
1st prize wins $1000 & a chance to donate another $250 to a racial or climate justice non-profit organization of their choice!
Did you know that Greater Boston area youth from across faith traditions are working together to make Racial and Climate Justice a reality? Be a part of the great things these young people are doing during this vital time by purchasing Raffle4Good tickets and encouraging friends and family to do the same!
For only $10 per ticket, you'll be entered into a raffle to win $1000 and get us one step closer to our goal of selling 2,000 tickets. Doing so will allow us to provide young people in the Greater Boston area an opportunity to come together despite the challenges of this year to advance peace and justice in our communities.
Raffle ticket purchases are not considered donations and therefore are not tax-deductible.
PLUS another $250 donation to a non-profit of your choice supporting Racial or Climate Justice!
PLUS another $100 donation to a non-profit of your choice supporting Racial or Climate Justice!
Apple AirPods Pro
PLUS another $50 donation to a non-profit of your choice supporting Racial or Climate Justice!
Do Good & Win!
Simply donate to support our vital programming with a tax-deductible gift below.
1. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
2. You must be a resident of MA to purchase a ticket.
3. Entry Fee: $10/ticket, $50/6 tickets, $100/13 tickets, or $250/35 tickets (check or credit card is accepted).
4. Payment must be received by December 30, 2020 midnight to be entered
into the drawing.
5. Winners will be drawn and announced on December 31, 2020.
6. Kids4Peace Boston will notify winners via phone or email within 24 hours
of drawing date of raffle.
7. Prize money will be awarded in a check. Prize will be $1,000 to the first place winner, $250 to the second place winner, and Apple AirPods Pro to the third place winner. Additionally, another $400 will be donated to charities of the winners’ choice.
The remainder will support Kids4Peace Boston programs. Cash
prize is ordinary income to recipient. A 1099 will be issued to the winner
and they will be responsible for all taxes associated with the winnings.
8. If 1,000 tickets are not sold by December 14, 2020 midnight, the
drawing will be held on December 30, 2020.
9. Raffle ticket purchases are not considered donations and therefore
are not tax-deductible.
Tickets must be purchased by midninght on December 30, 2020. Winners will be drawn on December 31.
We’re so glad you asked! Kids4Peace Boston advances justice in our communities through interfaith youth action and advocacy. Through year-round programming, middle and high school youth from diverse backgrounds come together to build community across religious and other divides, participating in experiential education programs where they “learn by doing” together. Throughout these programs they gain skills in understanding and valuing multiple perspectives, building trust, and problem solving collaboratively. Whether it is through advocating their views to lawmakers, leading interfaith workshops and dialogues for other youth, participating in service projects, or standing up for inclusivity and against bigotry in their communities, K4PB youth are actively creating a better world around them.
Check us out here!